Monday, May 29, 2006

Apparently I have the gift.....

Of locating sprinklers that is. My mom apperantly "lost" six of her sprinklers in the grass in our yard so she thought I should go out and find them. I gave it a shot and found 5 of them!! (The 6th one still eludes me) So according to my mom I have "the gift," that only our gardner Jose and I possess. After that she decided that the whole family should clean out the garage, not only for organizational purposes, but also to provide space for the extra boxes I will be storing here while I am home for the summer. I love to organize and I didn't mind the cleaning part until my mom called me a baby for being freaked out by a spider. However, did I mention she was holding the spider and chasing me with it!!! Yeah, no, so not cool.

-TINK

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you try turning the sprinklers on?

Sara said...

the sprinklers were on, that is how i found them since they were trapped under the dirt and grass

Anonymous said...

well, if you didnt put the system in yourself you can probably get a copy of the waterline blueprints from the city....otherwise, happy hunting.

Anonymous said...

I second "the gift," but it extends to finding just about anything.

Anonymous said...

Justin, you gotta stop using the lowercase "j", that's for me... i thought we discussed this. :-p

As for blueprints... Some landscaping company probably put them in, and they don't even have to make out schematics or blueprints.

Anonymous said...

The "J" doesnt work on this blog...probably some bizarre setting...I've used the capital "J" every time. Just look at the site attached to differentiate us. Either that or Marty should change his name...cause I was here first. lol

Anonymous said...

how about dobber?

Sara said...

boys boys, don't fight ;) but i agree the two justin thing is confusing. Maybe you both should switch. Use Marty and Dobber. That would be so much simpler. And I am pretty sure that we don't have blueprints, and idk that my mom wants to get them. We know where the sprinkler is, we just haven't found it yet. But we will.

Anonymous said...

wait wait... you know where it is, but you haven't found it?? I don't get it...

Anonymous said...

well....start digging...

Sara said...

well i know the general area, since i can see where the water puddles, i have been digging around in the grass but this sucker is really hidden under there

Anonymous said...

Another method is to follow straight lines from another sprinkler in the same zone. The systems will usually be set up to come off of one larger line in straight lines.

Anonymous said...

Another method is to follow straight lines from another sprinkler in the same zone. The systems will usually be set up to come off of one larger line in straight lines.