Friday, October 13, 2006

Today was a good quote day...

"Either I've been missing something or nothing has been going on."
-Karen Elzabeth Gordon
*This is for the journalist in me =)

"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use."
-Wendell Johnson
*This reminds me of convos had with friends about relationships

"At the age of eleven or thereabouts women aquire a poise and an ability to handle difficult situations which a man, if he is lucky, manages to achieve somewhere in the later seventies."
-P.G. Wodehouse
*Oh and this one was just my favorite as a woman

-Tink

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh...they're not really my style.

Anonymous said...

Average man, sure...I'll give you that. Always and never, I always forget and use them. I'm never good with words :-p.