Monday, July 24, 2006

Today Part 1 & 2

Part One: I discovered last night that I am older than Miss Universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What!?!?! Yes, the new Miss Universe a.k.a Miss Puerto Rico (very gorgeous btw) is only 18 years old. In fact a quarter of the girls in the contest last night were younger than me. This hit me hard and made me feel super old.

Part Two: I have been bonding with the processed food files at work for the last few weeks. All the while secretly snickering at the names of some of the companies. So after collecting a few favs I decided I have to share them with you all.

1) Snak King Inc.    (sound it out if that helps)
2) In a Jam Co.
3) Bimbo Bakeries USA (I'd really like to know what they sell and who works there)
4) Sucy Lady
5) California Day Fresh Foods- Naked Juice


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. those are great food company names.
d:- D

Anonymous said...

I like that "In a Jam"

Anonymous said...

I really like....food. :0)