Sunday, July 23, 2006

Tink's Food for Thought

So I have seen lots of people put a word of the day on their blog, or a quote of the week, etc. I have decided to jump on the band wagon with "Tink's Food for Thought," which is perfect since I also love food! ;) Anyway, every Sunday I will be posting a vocab word, quote, fact, song lyric or what ever I feel inspired by, and wish to keep you all thinking about for the rest of the week. So stay tuned!

This week's quote:

"It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have learned english- up to fifty used words in correct context- no human being has been reported to have learned dolphinese." - Carl Sagan (1934-1996) American Astronomer, Astrobiologist


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, next they're going to expect everyone in the US to learn and use English!

Anonymous said...

well how 'bout that