Friday, June 30, 2006

ADIDAF: All Day I Dream About FILES!

Oh man work is exhausting. I can't say that I love it, but its something to do, experience and $$$. So its perfect for a summer job (very short lived thank goodness!). Anyway since I am now supremely busy and get home after 6 and have to go to bed by 11 I have limited time. =/ So part of the time at work I answer phones and sometimes we get people calling in to complain about bad food, or water, etc. However, wednesday I got a more interesting call. This guy called in saying that he owned a store in LA and wanted to know the regulations or health codes on if people brought him USED toilets if he could resell them! Oh man my co-workers and I got a good laugh out of that one. Sorry toilet man but I'm pretty sure that shouldn't be allowed.

-Tink

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fairly sure I've never heard of toilets being resold... Recylced, but not resold.

Anonymous said...

haha
"...and here we have a beautiful model in our trademark refurbished tan colour."
d:- D