Saturday, April 15, 2006

Ode to Sea Monkies

Now that my sea monkies are officially dead I feel that I should make them a small tribute. They were good pets, quiet, low maintenance. I looked forward to taking care of them and watching them grow from a speck of dust to the size of a crumb. I know George also enjoyed the time he spent babysitting them for me over break. Sorry I killed you sea monkies, I shouldn't have stopped feeding you. This is why we are not allowed to have pets in the dorms...or maybe this is why I should not be allowed to have pets. I know you all aready think I am sadistic for ending their innocent lives, but let's put it this way, better luck next time to my next pet.

-Tink

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sara. you kill them. lies. dirty lies. you put them in a dumpster. i'd die too.

Anonymous said...

the person's got a point, murder, nothing short.