Monday, April 24, 2006

Group Projects Suck

They really do. Especially when you have what seems like the world's stupidest group. Seriously, how hard is it to just send someone your information? It's not like you really have to do any work. You just email it to them so they can do it. Of course, my group, being the geniuses they are, decided to send me everything at the end of spring break so I had no way to work on it until I got back. Now that I've finished it, it's too late for us to have someone's mom do it because she left for San Diego. If people had just sent me their stuff earlier it would have been done and we would have the copies done by now but no. Now we're scrambling trying to figure out who can take it to kinko's but it seems like everyone else can't do it. I really don't have time to do it because I was working on trying to do the pamphlet instead of practicing my speech but now everyone else will have their oral presentations done and my whole part will be screwed up. I really do hate them right now. I don't have time to go to Kinko's tonight. I need to work on my own assignments. Arg.

-nutmeg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i friggin hate that. I tend to avoid group projects and do them solo.

Anonymous said...

"I'm the good bum..."