Thursday, March 02, 2006

Cupcakes are Hott ;)

So did you know that Starbucks sells cupcakes now?? Did they always?? Cuz I really doubt that I would have overlooked that fact. As an avid cupcake eater, I would like to think that I would have noticed this right off that bat. Anyway, all I know is that I was really, I mean REALLY excited to discover this today. Not only did I order a fantastically delicious white chocolate hot chocolate but I got a vanilla cupcake with sprinkles. We are talking sprinkles here people! And not just a few sprinkles either, I'm talking the frosting was completely encrusted with them =) it made me happy. I was just this happy seeing the cupcake, I was even more elated to discover upon eating th cupcake that it was amazing! Seriously one of the best cupcake's ever. And did I mention that there was chocolate too, with chocolate frosting and choclate shavings. So of course I must return to Starbucks very very soon (like tomorrow) and test out the chocolate ones. This makes perfect sense right? I hope this makes everyone want to go out and eat a cupcake! Cuz cupcakes are hott!

-Tink

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

frosties are cold.