Tuesday, February 14, 2006

KFC is for lovers

So, in honor of Tink being bitter this Valentine's Day, she decided that she wanted a giant bucket of chicken to commemorate the day. Off we went to KFC, thinking that there would be no one there. You would think that most people would be celebrating the day with the person they love, most likely at a romantic restaurant. At least, this is what I would like if I had someone special (the fancy restaurant-not KFC). As it turns out, many people go to KFC (probably under the same assumption we had) on Valentine's Day. So, Tink ordered her giant bucket o' chicken and is now eating it in the living room with the bucket on her lap. She looks lovely, really.
~nutmeg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She had a bad Valentines day? I'm sorry, if it makes you feel any better I didn't have a great one either...

Maybe this whole thing is my fault! =(