Monday, December 04, 2006

A Formal Affair


Saturday night was our Alpha Xi Delta Formal! So exciting =) Lindsey and I spent the day getting ready for our dates to arrive. They looked very handsome all dressed up, I like it when guys dress up because you don't often see them in that way. Lindsey and I and our dates went with four other couples in a limo to the Almond Pavillion in Oakdale (I still have no idea where that is cuz I couldn't see out of the limo). The place we had the dance at was actually really nice. It was decorated all pretty and had a really cool staircase and glass elevator. We took tons of pictures of course, because that is what sorority girls do! I had so much fun with my date and my sisters. There were so many hilarious moments. Alpha Xi Delta forever =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice picture. We're glad you had so much fun!

Dad