Friday, December 14, 2007

Last Show

I'm doing my last radio show right now. Sad =( I will miss it! I have learned a whole lot from this experince, and I am so glad that I decided to take this class. It's going to be amazing to come back in the spring and get to do it all over again. Although next time I am thinking a little talk radio or news segments with the music. We shall see. Thanks to everyone who took the time to listen to me on their Friday's. Stay tuned for the spring! For now....PARIS!!

-Tink

4 comments:

dobber said...

have fun over there.

d:- )

SANDRA said...

good show today :)

Sara said...

Thanks guys!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.