Wednesday, October 03, 2007

It Feels Good to be Back

I have been back from my vacation for a little over a month, but with recruitment and school to attend to right when I got home I haven't had a moment of free time. I miss my friends and I am sorry to all of you for being so busy. However, now that Monday is over I am finally free at last! Recruitment is over! I can have a life again and I can be an Alpha Xi again, it is a great feeling because I missed my sisters dearly. Now I am super excited about all the baby xi's, they are so eager and cute. We got some amazing girls so it was all worth it.

Now, I can focus on school, family and friends. It feels good to be back.

-Tink

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds good, but I still don't know if I will ever personally be 'back' during this entire semester, such is the insane work load that awaits me at each and every turn. another thing, I changed some stuff on my site, can I have you change the link to my page to http://www.grebnork.com/blog instead of http://www.grebnork.com? that'd be great. You'll have to come check out the new place once we get all moved in and such. The official 'Lounge has moved once again! On to bigger and better things/places!

dobber said...

hoorah
d:- )