Saturday, August 12, 2006

Summer Ups and Downs

The summer is finally winding down, I have 4 days of work left and I am moving back to school in 2 weeks. So of course I am starting to get nostalgic again. Last year at this time I was getting ready to move out for the first time and start a whole new life experience at college. Now I have done the whole freshman year of college thing and am getting ready to do it again for sophomore year. This summer was amazing, I went to exciting places, worked, and learned a whole lot about myself and people in general. I also have noticed that life is going by faster thanever. Which is why I plan on savoring every moment of this year. I am so excited to move into the new place with my roomies who I haven't seen very much of this summer. In a few weeks I won't have to feel like I am just waiting around for life to happen, it will be happening and I will be loving every minute of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, freshman year just disappeared. I'm sure this next year will be more than happy to do the same.

Anonymous said...

Well I look forward to enjoying it with you when we have the chance too :-). For the other times, I pray you will have a joyous and educational year! God Bless!